I’ve been tagged by Sylv from http://pelotes.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
- I’m the youngest of 6 kids.
- I played drums (at least tried to play) in an all female heavy metal band in the 80’s, when I lived in southern
, trying to make it big as a rock star! Hah! It took me 3 years to realize I was a really bad drummer, I sold my drum set and moved back to California . I haven’t played the drums since. Minnesota
- I love chocolate but I don’t like chocolate donuts.
- I almost died during a surgical procedure and my Mom was the assisting nurse in the operating room, they had to take her out of the room until I recovered.
- I’m still friends with my grade school friends from my hometown. There are 5 of us that still keep in touch and get together at least once a year. Most of us met in kindergarten.
- I can kick-start a 1965 Panhead Harley, but I couldn’t get it out of 3rd gear because of the suicide clutch, so I could only go 30 mph or less.
- I cried on my wedding day, a lot.