Thursday, August 09, 2007

Episode #256 - Surf's Up

Episode #256 – Surf’s Up
Aired on HGTV on Aug. 7th at 6am CT

Even though this is the last of the 3 episodes to air on TV, this was the first filmed.
I'm really nervous here!

Me, Allison, Amie, and Drew

Amie's bikinis and Drew's draw-string bags, (or Drew-string bags!)
were so cool!

The project I did for this episode was cut from filming. It was a little
hacky sack (aka foot bag) I put the hacky in my Hot Pink Bracelet Purse
and it fit! Then, much to my regret, I tried to hacky.

I've reminded Drew and Amie that friends never let friends hacky
on national television.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too funny, I saw that show, you looked like you were having fun. Love your bikini and bags.

Mimi said...

Nice shots, you look so good!

Anonymous said...

I thought you look good on TV.

Anonymous said...

I missed that episode.. Did you happen to video tape it or something? If so, can you put it on your site for everyone to see? I'd like that.

Jenny said...

I just watched it last night on Tivo. I loved the hakky-ing! That was the most excitement U.C. has ever had on the show! :)

Anonymous said...

Pam congrats! By the way you look really great!!!