Project Started: March 5th
Status: approx. 75% complete as of March 14th
Material: miscellaneous left over worsted weight yarn in various colors
Hook: Size H crochet hook
Stitch: Seed Stitch
Design: Simple Circle Design
Other pertinent info:
1. I wished I had included yellow yarn, I didn’t find my yellow yarn until way into this
2. I love the shape and the collar BUT I’m afraid the collar will fold over and cover the back circle too much.
3. I've never increased constantly with the Seed Stitch so I learned a bit, not sure if I'd
design a garment with this stitch in this technique.
4. I have the perfect antique broach to use as a front closure.
5. This Stash Bustin Coat is for me!
What’s Left?: The collar needs about 5 more inches and I need to complete the left sleeve.