Teal and Lime Cell Phone Cozy
Yep, another cell phone cozy, this one with beads! Super easy, left over yarn, left over beads, about ½ hour of my time while watching the boys at the park and my phone got a new cozy!
Craft Yarn Council’s website
I made it on the Craft Yarn Council’s website for the Knit Out at the Mall of America in
2 years and almost 50,000 visits to Knotty Generation! Wow, back on April 20, 2005 my first post was on my 2004 Warm Up America afghan. Back then I had no idea how important this blog would be in my life. My husband coined the term 'Knotty Generation'. As soon as he said it, I knew that was me! I’ve had a few versions of the logo, finally decided on the current on, registered trademark and copywrites to Knotty Generation and forged ahead in my dream of writing a crochet pattern book.
Some things in the last 2 years...
- I gained a wealth of knowledge of HTML
- I challenged my creativity and expanded my crochet skills
- I fully developed my design skills and began selling patterns on line
- I was on TV! Uncommon Threads on HGTV (and someday on the DIY network.)
- I was in a magazine! The Spring 2007 issue of
- I was interviewed by Kate on Bella Online Crochet Site.
- I joined some fantastic on-line groups of like-minded crochet folks who share my insane love of all things crochet!
- I’ve formed some fantastic friendships through the internet, blogging and Crochetville.
- I have a fantastic way to promote my intense commitment to Warm Up America.