Saturday, February 14, 2009

Knit Out and Crochet 2009 - Day 1 Random Shots

Brett Bara from Crochet Today magazine and the Knit and Crochet Today TV show.

Samples on display at the Knit Out 2009.

My Mom Audrey and Steven, owner of the Yarn Garage.

Knitting with beads = beautiful!


Cis from 3 Kittens Needle Arts, at their booth at the Knit Out.

My mom Audrey and I at the Knit Out and Crochet 2009 event.

Mom is wearing a knit sweater she made for herself with wool from a Canadian yarn shop. Mom and I (along with Aunt Ruth) drove up to Canada back in 1979 to get the wool and the pattern, and the sweater is still in style in my opinion! I'm wearing my Knotty Cable Cardi crocheted in Lion Brand Homespun. We had a great day together, the event was great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you 2 had fun!
Love, Sister Sue

Schizzo di colore said...

How nice things are you able to do!!!

LG said...

Beautiful picture with your mom!