Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spiral Scarf Crochet Pattern

Measurements -4” wide and 64” long
Crochet Skill Level -Easy
Materials - Size K Crochet Hook and Paton’s Divine color Regal Red
or any of the other fabulous colors. I used approx. 213 yards,
that is 1 ½ skiens (each skien of Divine = 142 yards)

Foundation Chain = Ch 150
Row 1 - dc in 3rd ch from hook and dc each st to end, ch 3 and turn
Row 2 - *dc 1, then work 2 dc in next st* repeat * to * to end, ch 3 and turn
Rows 3 and 4 - Repeat Row 2
Fasten off and weave in ends.

Seriously, it’s that easy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished my scarf but I didn't do it so long, I felt that 60 inches was way to long, I'm only 5.2. Thanks for the free pattern.

Anonymous said...

That seems so easy! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy the yarn? I'd like to know..

Angeline in Reno, NV said...

Christmas 2009

I made one out of a brushed acrylic variegated yarn and gave it to a co-worker as a Christmas gift this year. She loved it! Thanks for sharing the pattern! I'm making another right now and think I will make lots of scarves throughout the coming year and give them out as gifts next Christmas.