Friday, May 19, 2006

Yet another cable swatch

OK, ok, I bet this is getting boring, BUT I've made some progress with interlocking and overlapping cables. This swatch is the closest yet, but I'm going to change a few of the overlaps and shorten the length.

Somewhere in the middle I added a stitch, OPPS, it's got a little bulge! The more I practice, the better I get, so I'm going to rip this one and re-do it, minus the extra stitch!

I'm still overwhelmed by the response for the Hot Pink Bracelet Purse! I get about 100 visits a day, just for that free pattern! Visits from all over the world, it is amazing! Lots of really nice notes, comments, great yarn friends out there....knot on!!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Its looking good!

Norah said...

It's beautiful! Crocheted cables -- hurray! I never get tired of looking at them.

City Wiccan said...

No, I never get tired of them either. I spend a lot of times on knots. I haven't done some in a while though . . . maybe I should go back to it again soon.

This looks awesome! If it is a Celtic cable the one line in the middle probably should have went under but all the rest looks really excellent!! I decided to pick up my crocheting again yesterday . . . I don't know how you do this . . . it's really wonderful.

KnitPastis said...

Very cool cables! Hard to believe they are crocheted. You are talented indeed!