OK, I’ve got 2 days until I fly out to
My purpose? To film 3 episodes for Uncommon Threads. I am learning a lot about myself while I’m packing. Here is my List:
- I own a ton of black shoes.
- I dress in such drab colors that I could be a funeral director’s secretary.
- All the zippers on my suitcase are broken.
- I don’t understand the term “pack light”. Not in my dictionary.
- I will not fit a lot of yarn in a small space, even if I sit on it.
- Bungee cords work wonders.
- No sharp objects on the plane. Thank goodness I’ve got a crochet gig in LA, VS. a knitting gig. Knitting Needles are still viewed as weapons by most major airlines. Hummm, Grandma Terrorist, and as I type that I'm added to the “Monitor List” at the FBI.
- I’d like to hire someone to scrub my kitchen floor (hey wait a minute, that has nothing to do with packing, this post or the show)
I also learned that I have Teflon grey hair (actually like 5 strands of Teflon grey hair) So I might be forced to use a black magic-marker on the few rebel strands, cuz hair dye doesn’t touch it. This is funny b ecause years ago I used “White-Out” to touch up a pair of scuffed white go-go boots, so why can’t I use a black magic-marker on my grey hair, it does the same (temporary) thing?
I rest my case, a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do and I've got 2 days to L.A.