Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Warm Up America Project 2007

Warm Up America Project 2007
I did several afghans for WUA in 2007 but didn't take any pictures. This kaleidescope of colors joined in black, is the last afghan I made in 2007 for WUA. This one goes to the VA hospital in Minneapolis next week.

Well I'm playing "catch up" after the holidays. I love looking back at the year's end, making meaningful resolutions and looking forward to the new year ahead. Have you made any crochet related New Year's resolutions? Acquire more yarn, (or less yarn!) perhaps finish a specific UFO? Try out new crochet techniques? Let me know, I'd love to hear about it!

****addition to post on 01/16/08*****
I did take a picture of all the afghans, forgot I had it! This stack of 13 afghans goes to the VA hospital in Minneapolis.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! My resolutions is to finish some UFOs, give away my fun fur to someone who will use it, also make a "wearable" for once!
Mary

Jenny said...

Nice seaming! It looks really good! I want to knit my Ravelry queue this year, or a least put a dent in it. I have yarn for all of the projects in it, so it won't cost me anything, either! Happy New Year, Pam! :)